Celebrating National STOP THE BLEED Month and National STOP THE BLEED Day, May 19th, In-Gauge of Polk County will be conducting FREE, open to the public, Stop The Bleed training clinics May 19th.
How it works:
- Simply complete the FREE Stop The Bleed online ‘Interactive Training‘ class
- Then schedule your FREE Phase 2, in-person, skills training and assessment session
- Show up for your scheduled appointment Thursday, May 19th
- Bring with you your completed Phase 1 printed quize results from your online ‘Interactive Training‘ class
- Complete the Phase 2, in-person, skills training and assessment and receive your official Stop The Bleed certificate of training.
Skills training and assessment clinic location . . .
Training is appropriate for those 12 years of age and older. For complete training course information go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stop-the-bleed-emergency-blood-loss-tourniquet-training-tickets-305030914677
You are encouraged to schedule your skills taining and assessment appointment as soon as possible, as this is only a one day opportunity and appointment times are expected to book quickly.
You can take and complete the online, ‘Interactive Training‘ at your convenience, any time prior to your scheduled skills training and assessment appointment.
We look forward to your participation in the 2022 National Stop The Bleed training month.