Concealed Carry Class- Minimum Standards Sunday, February 28, 2021
Cost $25 per person – This class only
We have received calls from people wanting to know what makes this class a “minimum standards” class and how does it differ from a class conducted at a gun show, gun shop or a rented hotel room.
The answer is:
- Our 3 hour ‘minimum standards‘ class is more comprehensive, covering more relevant material and up-to-date current events.
- Our classes are both informative and entertaining
- Our are classes are small and interactive
- You will neither be bored or fall asleep in one of our classes.
- We use modern, up-to-date audio-visual equipment
- This class fulfills the training requirement for applying for a Sate of Florida concealed carry license.
- Although this class includes the firing of a real, defensive caliber handgun, it does not include handgun training. That is what makes it ‘minimum standards‘.
Online registration and prepayment is required.
You will leave this class with an awareness of the use of a firearm for self-defense and the defense of the lives of your loved ones that you never had. You will be presented with material you never knew existed. The material presented in this class is unmatched anywhere locally. Guaranteed.
Do not settle for a ‘concealed carry class’ taught in a rented hotel room, where you fire one shot from a mocked-up handgun, using a paint cartridge into a paper target taped to a wall.
• Florida law pertaining to carrying a concealed carry weapon
• Gun safety and the fundamentals of handgun handling
• Self-Defense strategies
• What guns to purchase for concealed carry and self-defense
• Applying for and maintaining your Florida concealed carry license
• Live-fire proficiency demonstration and evaluation
Following the classroom session, the student will live-fire a handgun for safety and proficiency evaluation, as required by State law, for certification.
This is our most basic concealed carry class. The class includes all the subject material and training required for applying for a State of Florida concealed carry license and includes live-fire, firearm proficiency evaluation. This is not a firearms training class.
All equipment and materials provided
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Printed course materials
All class participation information will be provided at the time of paid registration.
Cost: $25 per person – Online registration and prepayment is required.
For class registration and information go to:
1:00 PM – GANDER OUTDOORS Eventbrite
For pistol/handgun training, we recommend our:
- Concealed Carry Qualification Firearms Training Class – CCW 101 (5 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (12 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Defensive Pistol Course (10 hours) an advanced concealed carry class
The above listed courses exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license.
Winter Haven, Florida
In-Gauge of Polk County is a local, non-profit organization. No salaries are paid or received. All proceed go to support local shooting sports programs.
Do not settle for a ‘concealed carry class’ taught in a hotel room, where you fire one shot from a mocked-up handgun, using a paint cartridge into a paper target taped to a wall.
Polk County, Lakeland, Winter Haven, self-defense, concealed carry, focused fire, shooting lessons, gun training, gun classes, concealed carry, conceal weapon, online class, lead feather, online permit, gun shop, gun show, gun permit