In observance of National STOP THE BLEED Month, In-Gauge of Polk County will be conducting FREE, open to the public, Stop The Bleed tourniquet raining clinics during the month of May, beginning May 9th.
How it works:
- Simply complete the FREE, 20 minute, Stop The Bleed online ‘Interactive Training‘ class
- Then schedule your FREE Phase 2, in-person, skills training and assessment session
- May 20th – Morning and Afternoon
- May 25th – Morning and Afternoon
- Show up for your scheduled appointment.
- Bring with you your completed Phase 1 printed quiz results from your online ‘Interactive Training‘ class
- Complete the Phase 2, in-person, skills training and assessment and receive your official Stop The Bleed certificate of training.
Training is appropriate for those 12 years of age and older. For complete training course information go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stop-the-bleed-emergency-blood-loss-tourniquet-training-tickets-305852171077
You are encouraged to schedule your skills training and assessment appointment as soon as possible, as this is only a one day opportunity and appointment times are expected to book quickly.
You can take and complete the online, ‘Interactive Training‘ at your convenience, any time prior to your scheduled skills training and assessment appointment.
We look forward to your participation in the 2023 National STOP THE BLEED Month.
The only thing more tragic than a life lost is a life needlessly lost that could have been saved.