In-Gauge of Polk County is offering FREE concealed carry / firearm classes for teachers during the month of June.
As a community service and in the interest of promoting firearm safety, In-Gauge of Polk County, a private, non-profit, NRA affiliated club specializing in firearm training is offering, FREE for teachers, 5-hour concealed carry/handgun safety training classes.
- Provide a valid Florida picture ID
- Provide a current employment ID
- Be currently employed in either a public or private school
- Be currently employed in a instructional position
- Be accompanied by at least one paying student at our regular course fee of $50
* Other restrictions and conditions may apply and are at the sole discretion of In-Gauge of Polk County.
Training participants will be responsible for:
- providing his or her own modern firearm (in safe operating condition)
- * Loaner guns and ammunition are available for a small fee
- providing his or her own ammunition (minimum of 50 rounds)
- hearing and eye protection
Training classes will be conducted throughout the month of June.
An official certificate of training will be issued upon successful completion of the course good for applying for a State of Florida concealed carry weapons license.
When considering enrolling in a firearm are concealed carry training class, you may want to ask about the instructor’s/provider’s facility and classroom. Our classes are conducted in a dedicated, air conditioned, brick and mortar classroom with comfortable seating and tables. Our classes are not conducted under an oak tree in a cow pasture or under a canopy in a dead orange grove.
Our classroom . . . .
concealed carry class, ccw class, gun safety training, self-defense, Polk County, Florida, Polk County Sheriff’s Office, school security, guardian training, concealed weapons class