In-Gauge of Polk County – – Polk County’s premier not-for-profit NRA training organization
All of In-Gauge of Polk County’s training programs are conducted by NRA instructors , are NRA compliant and are NRA certified. (The CCW 101 class is NOT an NRA training class and an other than NRA certificate of training is issued.) All official NRA certificates of training are recognized nationwide.
In-Gauge of Polk County is a private, not-for-profit organization founded to provide quality firearms safety training and to promote and preserve America’s 2nd Amendment rights.
In-Gauge of Polk County provides unequaled firearms training to the public.
Membership provides unique and and specialized benefits not found in any other gun or shooting club.
* FREE National Rifle Association membership
* Access to firearm training only available to In-Gauge members
* Discounts on firearms training
* Discounts on In-Gauge events
* Access to information on local firearm issues and events
* Support and promotion of local firearm and safety training programs
* Fellowship with like-minded individuals who support the shooting sports
Membership Application Criteria:
* The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* The applicant must of good character, free of a criminal background and without a felony conviction
* The applicant must either be a current member in good standing of the National
Rifle Association or become a member of the National Rifle Association at the
time of application to the Club.
Go to our Events and Activities page to see what we do.
Visit and Follow Us On Facebook