Our 2nd Amendment Rights Are In Jeopardy Like Never Before!
Wednesday, June 8th, the US House of Representatives passed a massive gun control package “Protecting Our Kids Act“.
The bill now goes to the US Senate that is equally divided 50/50. Should there be any Republican defectors in the Senate that vote in favor of the “Protecting Our Kids Act”, the rights we currently enjoy will become a memory.
- If you value your right to keep and bear arms,
- If you value your right to purchase and own the firearm of your choice for the defense of your life and the defense of your home,
- If you do not want ALL firearms capable of accommodating a greater than 10 round magazine banned, (That GLOCK in your nightstand drawer and that .380 you carry in your pocketbook will be illegal.),
- If you do not want that 9mm semi-automatic banned and you becoming a felon,
- If you want to continue to be able to purchase ammunition online, cheaper and more readily available than can be found locally at a gun shop,
- If you want to continue having the right to privately buy, sell, trade and gift a firearm without having to go through a licensed dealer, paying a government imposed transfer fee and completing ATF paperwork,
- If you do not want the confiscation of legally owned firearms by the government, based on an anonymous allegation, to become the law of the land,
- If you do not want the State of Florida’s uniform firearm laws (pre-emption) from being dissolved and divided into hodgepodge, local jurisdictional laws and regulations,
. . . it is time to get involved, if not politically active.
Anti-gun organizations have joined forces on both the national and state fronts. Yes, on the state front (Florida) as well as in Washington. A nationwide attack on our 2nd Amendment rights by anti-gun groups is underway.
Nikki Fried, Commissioner, Florida Dept. of Agriculture (responsible for processing and issuing Florida concealed carry licenses) joined anti-gun forces to overturn Florida’s gun pre-emption laws.
- Florida’s gun preemption law makes state ‘less safe,’ Nikki Fried says during Coral Springs visit
- Florida’s gun preemption law heads before state Supreme Court
- Commissioner Nikki Fried, Local Leaders Submit Joint Brief
More Than Your NRA Membership Is Needed
To make a one-time DONATION that will go directly to the NRA-ILA for defending our 2nd Amendment rights CLICK HERE or go to: https://ingaugeofpolkcounty.com/donate-to-support-and-defend-our-2nd-amendment-rights/?preview=true&frame-nonce=e6027a3946
There are other pro-gun, 2nd Amendment organiztions that claim to fight to defend the 2nd Amendment. However, only the NRA has the size, experience and talent to be effective.
All donations will go directly to defend our 2nd Amendment rights. No monies will be used for operational expenses.
As law abiding gun owners, we are looking at a future that up until now has only been a fear. Today, that fear has become reality.
In-Gauge of Polk County is a registered, non-profit organization, chartered by the National Rifle Association. NRA ID #B94873
Donations received will go directly to the NRA for the defense of our Second Amendment rights. No monies will be used for operational expenses.