Special offer: $30
Did you or someone you know take a concealed carry class and find it less than expected?
- Did you find it lacking?
- Did you discover it did not include any handgun training?
- Was it more of an insurance sales seminar than a concealed carry training class?
- Did you leave feeling disappointed?
- Did you only fire 5 shots at a paper target or 1 round into a PVC pipe?
In-Gauge of Polk County is offering our 5-hour, handgun training class (CCW 101) for half-price to anyone who has taken a “concealed carry class” elsewhere, i.e., gun shop, gun show or hotel, and found it lacking. The regular cost of this class is $60.
Special offer cost: $30
This offer is good for our 5-hour, handgun training class (CCW 101) during the month January 2021 only.
This class includes, but is not limited to:
- Handgun characteristics
- Purchasing considerations
- The defensive handgun
- Ammunition selection: standard, self-defense, target, jacketed hollow point
- Handgun handling, shooting and range operations
- Hands-on, handgun handling and familiarization
- One hour, instructor led, one-on-one, shooting instruction
- The firing of a minimum of 50 rounds ammunition using a defensive caliber handgun. (We do not use .22 caliber, youth training guns.)
Terms and Conditions: The participant . . .
- Must provide a copy of his or her prior training certificate
- May use his or her own handgun and ammunition
- May us one of our handguns and ammunition
We are routinely asked why we make this offer and why should a person take another class, after they already sat through concealed carry class. The answer is a simple:
- Not all concealed carry classes are alike. Regrettably, there is no State standard for concealed carry weapons license training.
- Most concealed carry classes are merely ‘certificate mills’.
- In-Gauge of Polk County is an official NRA chartered and registered non-profit organization.
- In-Gauge of Polk County is dedicated to firearms safety and firearms training.
- In-Gauge of Polk County’s mission is to train and prepare you to save your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- All of In-Gauge of Polk County’s firearms training classes meet and exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons’ license.
When taking advantage of this offer, please have a digital (pdf or jpg) copy of your issued training certificate available for submission. If you are unable to submit a digital copy, you will be charged the regular $60 class registration fee until you submit a hard copy the day of the class.
In-Gauge of Polk County’s only business is conducting firearms and concealed carry training. Training that prepares you to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- We do NOT sell guns.
- We do NOT sell ammunition.
- We do NOT sell firearm accessories.
- We so NOT sell insurance.
In-Gauge of Polk County is the only Polk County concealed carry class provider that provides official NRA firearms training and advanced concealed carry weapons classes.
For a complete class schedule, class descriptions and registration information, visit our website at: Register for a Class https://ingaugeofpolkcounty.com/register-for-a-class/
Class registrations are done online. Look for us represented at:
- Gander RV & Outdoors – Bartow
- Rural King – Lake Wales
- The Gun Room – Winter Haven
- Brian’s Outdoor World – Lake Wales
- West Coast Pawn & Gun – Davenport
No other firearms training (concealed carry class) provider is represented at more retail locations in Polk County.
If you are looking for unequaled firearms training, for either personal development or to qualify for a Florida concealed carry weapons license, visit our website at: www.ingaugeofpolkcounty.com
You can call us at: 863-206-1996
concealed carry, concealed weapon, gun permit, focused, gun license, gun show, lead, online, Lakeland, Winter Haven, fire, feather, Polk County, online, shooting lessons, gun lessons, fingerprinting, tax collector