We will honor all registration receipts from those who enrolled in a ‘hotel conducted’ concealed carry class.
Did you or someone you know register for one of those concealed carry classes conducted at a local hotel?
- Are you questioning how a concealed carry class conducted in a rented hotel room can be legitimate?
- Are you questioning how a concealed carry class that does not involve or include any hands-on gun training can qualify you for a Florida concealed carry license?
- Are you questioning how a firing ONE paint cartridge at a paper target taped to a hotel room wall can qualify you for a license to carry a deadly weapon in public?
- Are you now experiencing buyer remorse?
In-Gauge of Polk County will recognize and accept a paid receipt for a ‘hotel conducted’ concealed carry class for FREE, complimentary, admission to our 3-hour, REAL concealed carry class Saturday, October 10th.
Without a paid receipt, the cost of our Saturday, October 10th class is $35, total. There are no hidden costs. The regular cost of this class is $50. All materials and equipment will be provided.
You will leave this class with a portfolio of printed material containing information on:
- the Florida State Statutes pertaining to firearms and carrying a concealed weapon,
- Florida law pertaining to the use of a firearm for defense of your life and the lives of your loved ones
- the transportation of a firearm with and without a license
- complete information on how and where to apply for a Florida concealed carry license
This is a real concealed carry licensing class. It is NOT an insurance sales seminar. No content has be cut or abbreviated.
This offer is for our Concealed Carry Minimum Standards License Qualification Class – CCW 100. Saturday, October 10th only. Times: 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM
There are no strings attached. This offer is exactly what you see.
We are routinely asked why we offer FREE concealed carry classes and why should a person take our concealed carry class opposed to one conducted elsewhere. The answer is a simple:
- Not all concealed carry classes are alike. Regrettably, there is no State standard for concealed carry weapons license training.
- Most concealed carry classes are merely ‘certificate mills’.
- In-Gauge of Polk County is an official NRA chartered and registered non-profit organization.
- In-Gauge of Polk County is dedicated to firearms safety and firearms training.
- In-Gauge of Polk County’s mission is to train and prepare you to save your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- All of In-Gauge of Polk County’s firearms training classes meet and exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons’ license.
Terms & Conditions:
- Date: Saturday, October 10th only. Two class times to choose from.
- Provide a printed receipt issued by the organization conducting a ‘hotel’ concealed carry class being conducted October 10th, at time of registration.
- Offer good for classes conducted in Winter Haven and Lakeland only.
- The printed receipt must be for the October 10, 2020 class only.
- Offer is good while available seating remains.
- Online registration only.
- A $35 fee will be charged until a printed receipt is provided. A full refund will be issued upon presentation of receipt.
When taking advantage of this offer, please have a digital (pdf or jpg) copy of your receipt available for submission. If you are unable to submit a digital copy, you will be charged a $35 registration fee until you submit a hard copy the day of the class.
It should to be understood, not all concealed carry classes are alike.
- Most are ‘certificate mills’.
- Very few provide any handgun training.
Those classes conducted in rented hotel rooms and at gun shows are the greatest examples.
Educate yourself, ask questions, know what you are spending your money and time on before you commit to a class.
In-Gauge of Polk County’s only business is conducting firearms and concealed carry training. Training that prepares you to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- We do NOT sell guns.
- We do NOT sell ammunition.
- We do NOT sell firearm accessories.
- We so NOT sell insurance.
In-Gauge of Polk County is a local, non-profit organization that conducts training that prepares you to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones.
In-Gauge of Polk County is the only Polk County concealed carry class provider that provides official NRA firearms training and advanced concealed carry weapons classes.
For a complete class schedule, class descriptions and registration information, visit our website at: Register for a Class https://ingaugeofpolkcounty.com/register-for-a-class/
Class registrations are done online. Look for us represented at:
- Gander RV & Outdoors – Bartow
- Rural King – Lake Wales
- The Gun Room – Winter Haven
- Brian’s Outdoor World – Lake Wales
- West Coast Pawn & Gun – Davenport
No other firearms training (concealed carry class) provider is represented at more sporting goods dealer locations in Polk County.
In-Gauge of Polk County is proudly partnered with:
- National Rifle Association
- Central Florida Ridge Friends of NRA
- Florida Sports Shooting Association
- Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Polk Senior Games
If you are looking for unequaled firearms training, for either personal development or to qualify for a Florida concealed carry weapons license, visit our website at: www.ingaugeofpolkcounty.com
You can call us at: 863-206-1996
concealed carry, concealed weapon, gun permit, gun license, gun show, leadfeather, online, Lakeland, Winter Haven, fire, Polk County, online, shooting lessons, gun lessons, focused fire. fingerprinting, tax collector, Highlands County, Sebring
2 thoughts on “FREE CONCEALED CARRY CLASS OFFER – For those who registered to attend a ‘hotel conducted’ CCW class.”
Comments are closed.