Did you or someone you know take one of those concealed carry classes conducted at a local hotel?
- Did you find it lacking?
- Did you find it to be less than you expected?
- Was it more of an insurance sales seminar than a concealed carry training class?
- Did you leave feeling disappointed?
In-Gauge of Polk County is offering a FREE, complimentary, 3-hour, REAL concealed carry class to those who took a ‘hotel’ conducted concealed carry class. The regular cost of this class is $50.
This offer is for our Concealed Carry Minimum Standards License Qualification Class – CCW 100. Saturday, October 10th only. Times: 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM
We are routinely asked why we offer FREE concealed carry classes and why should a person take another class, after they already sat through one. The answer is a simple:
- Not all concealed carry classes are alike. Regrettably, there is no State standard for concealed carry weapons license training.
- Most concealed carry classes are merely ‘certificate mills’.
- In-Gauge of Polk County is an official NRA chartered and registered non-profit organization.
- In-Gauge of Polk County is dedicated to firearms safety and firearms training.
- In-Gauge of Polk County’s mission is to train and prepare you to save your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- All of In-Gauge of Polk County’s firearms training classes meet and exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons’ license.
Terms & Conditions:
- Date: Saturday, October 10th only. Two class times to choose from.
- Provide a signed copy of the certificate of training issued by the organization conducting the ‘hotel’ concealed carry classes, at time of registration.
- Offer good for classes conducted in Winter Haven and Lakeland only.
- The certificate of training must be dated from January 1, 2020 and October 1, 2020.
- Offer is good while available seating remains.
- Online registration only.
- A $35 fee will be charged until the required copy of the training certificated is provided. A full refund will be issued upon receipt of document.
When taking advantage of this offer, please have a digital (pdf or jpg) copy of your issued training certificate available for submission. If you are unable to submit a digital copy, you will be charged a $35 registration fee until you submit a hard copy the day of the class.
It should to be understood, not all concealed carry classes are alike.
- Most are ‘certificate mills’.
- Few provide any handgun training.
Those classes conducted in rented hotel rooms and at gun shows are the greatest examples.
Educate yourself, ask questions, know what you are spending your money and time on before you commit to a class.
In-Gauge of Polk County’s only business is conducting firearms and concealed carry training. Training that prepares you to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- We do NOT sell guns.
- We do NOT sell ammunition.
- We do NOT sell firearm accessories.
- We so NOT sell insurance.
In-Gauge of Polk County is a local, non-profit organization that conducts training that prepares you to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones.
In-Gauge of Polk County is the only Polk County concealed carry class provider that provides official NRA firearms training and advanced concealed carry weapons classes.
If you are wanting a handgun training class that both provides you with a certificate of training that makes you eligible for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license and trains you in the use of a handgun, you will want to take our CCW-101 Handgun/Concealed Carry Qualification Training class.
The cost of our CCW-101 Handgun/Concealed Carry Qualification Training class (CCW-101): $75. A certificate of training, good for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license, is issued upon class completion.
Our concealed carry minimum standards class provides all the instruction necessary to comply with the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license. No other training is required. All materials and equipment is provided. You only need to bring your driver’s license. A certificate of training, good for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license, is issued upon class completion.
For a complete class schedule, class descriptions and registration information, visit our website at: Register for a Class https://ingaugeofpolkcounty.com/register-for-a-class/
Class registrations are done online. Look for us represented at:
- Gander RV & Outdoors – Bartow
- Rural King – Lake Wales
- The Gun Room – Winter Haven
- Brian’s Outdoor World – Lake Wales
- West Coast Pawn & Gun – Davenport
No other firearms training (concealed carry class) provider is represented at more retail locations in Polk County.
In-Gauge of Polk County is proudly partnered with:
- National Rifle Association
- Central Florida Ridge Friends of NRA
- Florida Sports Shooting Association
- Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Polk Senior Games
If you are looking for unequaled firearms training, for either personal development or to qualify for a Florida concealed carry weapons license, visit our website at: www.ingaugeofpolkcounty.com
You can call us at: 863-206-1996
concealed carry, concealed weapon, gun permit, focused, gun license, gun show, lead, online, Lakeland, Winter Haven, fire, feather, Polk County, online, shooting lessons, gun lessons, fingerprinting, tax collector