Conducted by In-Gauge of Polk County
Concealed carry minimum standards class – Saturday, February 15th, start time 12:00 PM, at Gander RV & Outdoors, 7400 SR 60, East, Bartow, Florida.
Under The BIG American Flag
Duration: 3 hours
All equipment and materials provided.
Complimentary lunch provided by Gander Outdoors – Served between 11:00 AM and 12:00 Noon.
There are no hidden fees. All equipment and course materials, including firearm and ammunition, are provided.
This the only class that you will need to get your Florida Concealed Carry License and meets the State of Florida’s training requirements for applying for a concealed carry weapons license.
– No fingerprinting required. Fingerprinting will be performed when applying for your concealed carry weapons license.
– Convenient online registration and payment.
– You only need to show up the day of class.
• Florida law pertaining to carrying a concealed carry weapon
• Gun safety and the fundamentals of handgun shooting
• Self-Defense strategies
• What guns to purchase for concealed carry and self-defense
• Applying for and maintaining your Florida concealed carry license
• On the range, live-fire proficiency shooting
This is our basic concealed carry class. The class includes all the subject material and training required for applying for a State of Florida concealed carry license and includes on the range, live-fire, firearm proficiency evaluation.
This Concealed Carry – Minimum Standards class meets all the training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license. No other training is required.
We have been receiving calls from people wanting to know what makes this class a “minimum standards” class and how does it differ from a class conducted at a gun show, gun shop or a local law enforcement agency.
The answer is:
- Our 3 hour ‘minimum standards‘ class is more comprehensive, covering more relevant material and up-to-date current events.
- Our classes are both informative and entertaining
- Our are classes are small and interactive
- You will neither be bored or fall asleep in one of our classes.
- We use modern, up-to-date audio-visual equipment
- This class fulfills the training requirement for applying for a Sate of Florida concealed carry license.
- Although this class includes the firing of a real, defensive caliber handgun, it does not include handgun training. That is what makes it ‘minimum standards‘.
You will leave this class with an awareness of the use of a firearm for self-defense and the defense of the lives of your loved ones that you never had. You will be presented with material you never knew existed. The material presented in this class is unmatched anywhere locally. Guaranteed.
This is our basic concealed carry class. The class includes all the subject material and training required for applying for a State of Florida concealed carry license and includes live-fire, firearm proficiency evaluation.
All equipment and materials provided
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Printed course materials
For class registration and information go to: https://www.eventbrite.com
Note: This is not a firearms training course.
For firearms training, we recommend our:
- Concealed Carry Qualification Firearms Training Class – CCW 101 (5 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (12 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Defensive Pistol Course (10 hours) an advanced concealed carry class
The above listed courses exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license.
Winter Haven, Florida
In-Gauge of Polk County is a local, 100% volunteer, non-profit organization. No salaries are paid or received. All proceed go to support local shooting sports programs. Support your local non-profit organization not unknown, traveling, out-of-town, weekend vendors.