Concealed Carry Class- Minimum Standards Saturday, January 18, 2020
Cost $20 – For this holiday weekend class only. Regular price:
Online registration and prepayment is required.
This Concealed Carry – Minimum Standards class meets all the training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license. No other training is required.
• Florida law pertaining to carrying a concealed carry weapon
• Gun safety and the fundamentals of handgun handling
• Self-Defense strategies
• What guns to purchase for concealed carry and self-defense
• Applying for and maintaining your Florida concealed carry license
• On range, live-fire proficiency demonstration and evaluation
Following the classroom session, the student will live-fire a handgun for safety and proficiency evaluation, as required by State law.
This is our basic concealed carry class. The class includes all the subject material and training required for applying for a State of Florida concealed carry license and includes live-fire, firearm proficiency evaluation. This is not a firearms training course.
All equipment and materials provided
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Printed course materials
Start time: 10:00 AM until 12:30 PM, followed by live fire range evaluation.
All class participation information will be provided at the time of paid registration.
Cost $20 – Online registration and prepayment is required.
For class registration and information go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/concealed-carry-class-minimum-standards-ccw-100-tickets-86462432463
For firearms training, we recommend our:
- Concealed Carry Qualification Firearms Training Class – CCW 101 (5 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (12 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Defensive Pistol Course (10 hours) an advanced concealed carry class
The above listed courses exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license.
Winter Haven, Florida