Concealed Carry Class- Minimum Standards available January 2020
Our Concealed Carry – Minimum Standards class is a 2 1/2 hour class for the individual who already has a working knowledge of firearms, their handling and use, and only needs the minimum training required to apply for a Florida concealed carry weapons license.
The Concealed Carry – Minimum Standards class is is NOT a firearms training class.
This Concealed Carry – Minimum Standards class meets all the training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license. No other training is required.
• Florida law pertaining to carrying a concealed carry weapon
• Gun safety and the fundamentals of handgun handling
• Self-Defense strategies
• What guns to purchase for concealed carry and self-defense
• Applying for and maintaining your Florida concealed carry license
• On the range, live-fire proficiency demonstration and evaluation
This is our basic concealed carry class. The class includes all the subject material and training required for applying for a State of Florida concealed carry license and includes live-fire, firearm proficiency evaluation. This is not a firearms training course.
All equipment and materials provided
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Printed course materials
Cost $35 – Online registration and prepayment is required.
For class registration and information go to: https://ingaugeofpolkcounty.com/register-for-a-class/
For firearms training, we recommend our:
- Concealed Carry Qualification Firearms Training Class – CCW 101 (5 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (12 hours) Prerequisite for NRA Defensive Pistol Course
- NRA Defensive Pistol Course (10 hours) an advanced concealed carry class
The above listed courses exceed the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry license.
Winter Haven, Florida