Tuesday, October 29th 7:00 – 8:30 PM, Winter Haven
This is a FREE, ladies only, 1 1/2 hour presentation on the training and application process for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license. This presentation will clarify and dispel misconceptions and myths surrounding the process of applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license.
Pre-registration is required. Seating is limited.
FREE admission tickets can be obtained through Eventbrite at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/concealed-carry-weapons-ccw-licensing-seminar-tickets-64402462499
Topics to be presented and discussed:
* Concealed carry weapons license required training
* Florida statutes pertaining to carrying a concealed weapon/firearm
* Defensive handgun selection and purchasing
* Applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license
* Eligibility requirements
* The application process
* How to apply
* The cost of the application and training
* Medical marijuana and applying for Florida’s concealed carry weapons license
This seminar does not qualify the attendee for applying for a Florida concealed carry license. Anyone desiring to apply for a Florida concealed carry license must successfully complete a training course recognized by the State of Florida Department of Agriculture, as mandated by Florida Statute 790.06.