A SITTING DUCK NO MORE . . .
- El Paso, Texas : Walmart – August 3, 2019
- Dayton, Ohio : Oregon Historic District – August 4, 2019
- Gilroy, California : Garlic Festival – July 28, 2019
- Aurora, Illinois : Henry Pratt Company – Feb. 15, 2019
- Virginia Beach : Municipal Building – May 31, 2019
- Sebring, Florida : SunTrust Bank – January 23, 2019
- Parkland, Florida : Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School - February 14, 2018
- Jacksonville, Florida : Gaming Tournament – August 26, 2018
- Orlando, Florida : Pulse Nightclub – June 12, 2016
Our Active Shooter Training is a 15-hour intense, tactical firearms training course. No prior firearms training is required to participate in this training. We take the individual participant from basic handgun training to advanced tactical.
A nationally recognized official NRA firearms certificate of training will be issued upon successful completion of the course. This training fulfills and exceeds the State of Florida’s training requirement for applying for a Florida concealed carry weapons license. Upon successful completion, no further training will be required to apply for a Florida concealed carry weapons licence. Florida concealed carry licenses are recognized in 36 other states.
We are currently accepting registrations for our fall classes.
Call for additional information or visit our website at: http://www.ingaugeofpolkcounty.com
STOP THE BLEED emergency blood loss control and tourniquet training included with all our advanced level firearms training classes.
active shooter, self-defense, concealed carry, concealed weapons training, gun training, shooting instruction, shooting classes, tactical gun training, Florida, Polk County, Polk County Sheriff’s Office, NRA, National Rifle Association, A.L.I.C.E, ALICE